ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Consulting
Tenol Alpha offers consulting services on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System covering design of Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000, planning, conducting gap analysis, hazard identification and analysis, risk assessment, framing PRPS, support towards implementation of all requirements, FSMS auditing and pre-certification audits, certification support and documentation review. We help you achieve your dream on time, maximize benefits, and improve business performance.
Our services include training of Management, Food Safety Team Lead, Safety Team, and all employees involved in the food chain. Training courses are certified by Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) or International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA).
Our consultants, Lead Auditors and subject matter experts will work with your teams and all employees in the food chain, providing guidance which will lead to effective implementation of all the requirements of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) standard and success at Stage 1, Stage 2 audits of the certifying body.
Tenol Alpha's implementation and support approach is simple but process and project based. For more information, please contact or call us.
About ISO 22000 :
ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements of an auditable food safety management system applicable to all organizations in the food chain from "farm to fork". These organizations include feed producers, harvesters, farmers, producers of ingredients, food manufacturers, retailers, food services, catering services, organizations providing cleaning and sanitation services, transportation, storage and distribution services, suppliers of equipment, cleaning and sanitary agents, packaging materials and other food contact materials.
The Scope of ISO 22000 Standard
The Standard can be used by any organization which intends to demonstrate its ability to achieve food safety anywhere along the food chain. This will however include:
- Planning and implementing a food safety programme
- Ensuring legal compliance
- Meeting customer requirements
- Establishing lines of communication
- Ensuring compliance with defined policies
- Evidence of compliance
- Potential approval of the system by third party (certifying body) audit
Benefits of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certification
The benefits that an organization will derive by implementing ISO 22000 requirements and subjecting its system for third party audit include the following:
- Consistent safe products which are not subject to recalls or withdrawals which give customers confidence and encourage continued patronage and more business
- Certification will promote additional customer interest and open up new business and create competitive edge
- Independent certification adds a great deal of credibility to status of an organization
- There will be integrated food safety management system for the entire operation
- Effective communication is enhanced with all stakeholders
- A well designed system will eliminate waste , litigation , non-compliance with legal requirements and the need for constant fire-fighting to keep products and processes safe
- Business objectives are easily realized
For more information on ISO 22000 implementation , FSSC 22000 Consulting and certified training courses, contact us please.